Despite the budget battles and sequester, the U.S. government is expected to distribute more than $1 trillion in money, services, free trips, and other giveaways this year, according to a new report by Newsmax Media.
Surprisingly, of the $1 trillion in free government money given away each year, only about $378 billion is distributed as grants. The rest, according to the report, are distributed as direct payments, venture capital, or special "loans" that the recipient doesn’t have to pay back.
Unfortunately, most people don't even know about the thousands of government-giveaway programs available to them. That's because most of these programs are funded by Washington but administered through either the states or little-known organizations — and 75% of the programs have no income thresholds
. In fact, a larger percentage of rich people than poor people are eligible for government money — such as 100% fully paid "cultural exchange" trips to other countries.
Surprisingly, most government officials often don't even know these programs exist. And popular websites, such as Google, don’t list the necessary information to take advantage of these programs. That's why many ordinary people miss out — and let the tiny handful of "connected" folks get all the freebies.
The Newsmax report indicates that as much as a billion dollars
in free money and bargain adventures go unclaimed every year. However, in an effort to help average Americans take advantage of these programs, Newsmax has prepared a special report that details exactly how to find this valuable information and determine if you are eligible to receive any money.
The information is contained in a brand-new special report, Free Stuff and Great Bargain Adventures for People Over 50
available exclusively through Newsmax.
This report reveals valuable information such as . . .
- A little-known government program that gives you free health insurance, free drugs, free mammograms, free disease screening, and even low-cost or free dental care — and it's not Medicaid or Medicare
- A simple way to get an extra $1,000 added to family members' Social Security checks
- Government-subsidized trips to vacation resorts worldwide
- A unique program that lets you save thousands of dollars on hotel bills at locations all around the world
- A special toll-free hotline you can use to get free prescription drugs
- And lots MORE!
By compiling a tremendous amount of how-to information into one simple, easy-to-follow special report, Newsmax hopes to save Americans hundreds of hours of research and telephone time — and help them quickly and easily access the thousands of federally subsidized programs now available for people of all income levels.
Best of all, the programs listed in Free Stuff and Great Bargain Adventures for People Over 50
are not difficult to apply for. In fact, many of the applications are short and simple — at most, three or four pages long.
There are even special government offices dedicated to instructing readers how to take advantage of government programs!
As the report highlights, thousands of laws make it mandatory for the U.S. government to distribute these funds. The money has already been allocated, often to state agencies, and they have to give it away.
There is a special agency, in fact, that helps older people gain access to services and free programs no one knows about — including subsidized vacations to places like Disney World.
Included with the powerful report Free Stuff and Great Bargain Adventures for People Over 50
, Newsmax also provides readers with a three-month trial membership to The Franklin Prosperity Report
, and eight additional bonus reports:
- Bonus Report #1: 50 Ways to Save $50,000
- Bonus Report #2: Pay Zero Taxes!
- Bonus Report #3: Save Thousands on Soaring Education Costs
- Bonus Report #4: The Individual Investor's Guide to Buying Gold Coins and Bullion
- Bonus Report #5: 8 Surefire Ways to Be Richer a Year From Now
- Bonus Report #6: Save Up to 50% on Your Grocery Bill
- Bonus Report #7: 33 Ways to Save on Healthcare This Year
- Bonus Report #8: Strategies to Maximizing Your Social Security Benefits
As part of a special offer, the special report Free Stuff and Great Bargain Adventures for People Over 50
and all eight bonus reports are available for only $1.97 to anyone who agrees to receive a three-month trial to The Franklin Prosperity Report
. You have everything to gain by taking advantage of this limited-time opportunity, and nothing to lose.
To secure your copy of Free Stuff and Great Bargain Adventures for People Over 50
, click here.
© 2015 Moneynews. All rights reserved.