Retirees and near-retirees have spent the majority of their lives working toward their well-deserved “golden years.” However, the reality is that today’s retirees face overwhelming odds when it comes to financial security. For example, a daunting 20 percent of all bankruptcies are experienced by Americans 55 and older, with the majority due to medical and funeral expenses.
To help ensure that seniors can enjoy their retirement in comfort, free from worries, Newsmax has put together a special report available only at MyBenefits2014.com.
Consider these startling facts (from MyBenefits2014.com):
Special: Billionaires Are Quietly Buying These 5 Stocks
- One out of every six elderly Americans is already living below the federal poverty line, according to the U.S. Census Bureau.
- The average monthly Social Security benefit for retired workers is only $1,237.
- Sixty percent of heads of households age 65 and older rely on Social Security benefits, which provide them with more income than any other source of retirement funding.
- One-third of households end up completely dependent on Social Security.
- A couple retiring this year at the age of 65 should have $240,000 on hand to cover medical expenses throughout their retirement.
Retirement doesn’t have to mean flirting with financial disaster. There are many benefits Americans have earned and deserve to have access to.
For example, did you know that how you file for Social Security can dramatically change the amount of money you collect? One simple step could add up to $1,000 to your monthly payouts!
And other loopholes we found reveal 33 ways to get big savings on your healthcare.
you will also discover if you qualify for . . .
- My Benefits 2014 Secret #1: A little-known government program that gives you free health insurance, free mammograms, free disease screening, and even low-cost or free dental care — and it's not Medicaid or Medicare (page 13)
- My Benefits 2014 Secret #2: How to get discounted airfares if you've ever been in the military (page 10)
- My Benefits 2014 Secret #3: Government-subsidized trips to vacation resorts worldwide (page 10)
- My Benefits 2014 Secret #4: A special toll-free hotline you can use to get free prescription drugs (page 8)
- My Benefits 2014 Secret #5: Government-provided free legal and tax help — to fight creditors, refinance mortgages (page 7)
- And lots MORE!
To secure a copy of this critical special report, visit MyBenefits2014.com.
© 2016 Newsmax Finance. All rights reserved.